1. CLIMATE CHANGE AND THE NEW DIGITAL ECONOMY 4.0
- Effects of climate change at the social and macroeconomic level.
- Climate change as an opportunity for new business in economy 4.0.
- Meteorology as a predictive model of climate evolution.
- The value of space agencies in climate change monitoring.
- The role of Artificial intelligence and Big data for the sustainable development of business and industry.
- Tools to optimise energy use.
2. SEVILLA AND NEW WAYS OF COMBATING CLIMATE CHANGE: ECOSYSTEM REGENERATION AND CARBON REDUCTION
- Substitution of fossil fuels by renewables.
- The use of hydrogen for a low-emission industry.
- The production of goods and services with a blue and green perspective: a zero carbon economy.
- Green & Blue Economy: productive and sustainable uses of forests and oceans.
- New niches of the green and blue economies: recycling, eco-industry, hydrogen, organic agriculture and livestock, transport, renewable energies, blue health, blue biotech, living and abiotic resources, carbon capture and storage, tourism ...
3. SMART AND SUSTAINABLE CITIES
- Transformations and challenges for the future of cities.
- Use of information and communication technologies (ICT).
- Building automation and control. Efficient urban planning.
- Urban mobility and sustainbale public transport.
- Energetic resources.
- Public spaces.
- Water management "smart water".
4. COP26, AGENDA 2030 AND ITS SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT GOALS
- The environmental action agenda and climate restoration, unwaivable goals.
- The development of regulatory frameworks, indicators and monitoring of the goals.
- New sustainable industries.
5. SUSTAINABLE FINANCING: INNOVATION, INVESTMENT AND ESG DEVELOPMENT.
- New green and blue investment strategies: responsibility and profitability.
- Sustainability-oriented banking and investment funds.
- Boosting the growth of "green & blue start-us".
6. HEALTH AND CLIMATE CHANGE
- Effects of climate change on global health.
- Public health research and investment to mitigate change impacts.
- Global health with fewer inequalities.
7. RENEWABLE ENERGIES: THE ENERGY TRANSITION. CHALLENGES AND OPPORTUNITIES
- Spain's large energy companies, leaders in transformation.
- The potential of renewable energies: solar, hydro, wind, geothermal, biomass, tidal, tidal energy, wave, salt gradient (osmotic).
- New industries favouring carbon sequestration.
8. THE CHALLENGE OF THE NEW GLOBAL SUSTAINABLE MOBILITY
- Large transport companies and their environmental commitment.
- Electric vehicles for road, air and maritime transport.
- Autonomous and/or unmanned driving vehicles.
9. THE FUTURE OF SUSTAINABLE AVIATION
- Dialogue Vueling / Repsol / Aena.
10. YOUNG PEOPLE AND CLIMATE CHANGE: EDUCATION FOR SUSTAINABILITY
- Actions for a zero emission future.
- Climate education in schools to educate the next generation.
- From words to action: the end of "blah, blah, blah".
- The legacy of a sustainable planet for the next generation.